Monday, April 12, 2010

Party of nine {Custom Family Photography in Katy, TX}

I honestly was a little nervous when I got a phone call for a family of nine. It is not always easy to get the attention of a group that size without some "entertainment help", but I was up for the challenge.

Well, turns out I had absolutely NOTHING to be nervous about! These 7 children (ages 10 and under!) were so amazingly well behaved during our session. I had so much fun during our session. We did family shots, individuals of all of the children, the children grouped in different ways, and mom and dad by themselves. The whole time everyone was where they were supposed to be on cue when asked the FIRST time. I was very impressed!

Thank you for choosing me to photograph your family. I look forward to future sessions!

Love,
Chryshelle {Custom Family Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment