Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gone Too Soon

I was deeply saddened by some news that I received today.  You may remember the precious set of  twin boys that I photographed a few months ago.  Beautiful baby Bennett passed away suddenly on the evening of Wednesday April 21st, 2010. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain of losing a child. 

If you feel called upon to donate to Baby Bennetts memorial fund, you can do so by visiting the family's website: http://www.rememberingbabybennett.blogspot.com/.

Gone Too Soon
This was a life that hardly begun
no time to find your place in the sun
no time to do all you could have done
but we loved you enough for a lifetime

No time to enjoy the world andd its wealth
No time to take life down off the shelf
no time to sing the song of yourself
though you had enough love for a lifetime

Those who live long endure sadness and tears
but you'll never suffer the sorrowing years
no betrayel, no anger
no hatred, no fears
Just love, only love in your lifetime...
~Author Unknown








Dear "F" Family,
My heart breaks for you.  My constant thoughts are with your family during this difficult time. 

Love,
Chryshelle

No comments:

Post a Comment