Saturday, April 10, 2010

My three sons {Custom Maternity Photography in Richmond, TX}

I had so much fun this evening with the "F" family. They are expecting their third boy! The older two boys are a riot and kept me moving.  At every stop, they couldn't wait to move onto the next spot.  They did the "typical" boy thing when I asked mom and dad to smooch.  So funny!
 
We did a short session in downtown Richmond and then drove over to the place where Mr. & Mrs. "F" were married 15 years ago.  It was a lovely property with a quaint house and a lake out back containing the biggest catfish you have ever seen.  We hung out there playing, feeding the fish, and photographing in the sunset.  It was a beautiful evening.

Thank you "F" family for choosing me to photograph your beautiful family.  I can't wait to meet your baby boy!

Love,
Chryshelle {Custom Maternity Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment