Saturday, April 10, 2010

A beautiful baby girl {Custom Newborn Photography in Richmond, TX}

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing another newborn.  I know I have said it before, but I LOVE newborns!  They are so sweet and tiny and pure.  I love everything about them.  Their teeny tiny parts, the way they grunt and coo, and even their adorable little lamb cries.  Meet Brooke.  She was a very good baby and slept soundly through the first half of our session until she got a bit hungry.  After some milk, and tinkling on the photographer's lap (yep, that would be mine) she drifted back off to sleep and we were able to get some more precious shots.


Thank you for trusting me with your beautiful baby girl.  I hope to capture her growth for years to come.

Love,
Chryshelle {Custom Newborn Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment