Friday, February 26, 2010

Fundraiser Benefit for Layla Grace

I have been thinking non-stop about ways I could help the Marsh family ever since I first read about precious Layla Grace.  I knew immediately that I wanted to do a fundraiser to help her family, but I couldn't nail down the details.  It just didn't feel right to only hold one day of sessions in celebration of Layla's life.  It seemed too rigid to try to arrange a limited number of sessions at a set location at a set time.  I certainly didn't want to exclude anyone who wanted to help me in giving back to such a wonderful cause.  So I have decided to hold a Gift Certificate Sale in honor of sweet Layla.  If you would like to have a session any time in 2010 with Chryshelle Spurgeon Photography, then you can help.  If you know someone who lives in the Houston, Richmond, Sugarland, Katy, Cypress, or surrounding Texas areas that you normally buy a gift for, then you can help.  If you live in San Antonio or know someone who does, then you can help.  You can apply your gift certificate to any session or product offered by Chryshelle Spurgeon Photography.  There is no limit to the number of gift certificates you can purchase. 
Please help me to make an impact in the lives of this family as they have impacted the lives of so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment