Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can you feel the love? {Cypress, Texas Custom Baby Photography}

I can honestly say this was one of my favorite sessions.  Mom and Dad were so easy to work with and  stayed so patient even through baby's fussy spells.  Dad even got peed AND pooped on at different points during our session.  He just smiled and said "wipe me down and lets keep going".  Such a trooper!  The images came out beautiful.  You can definitely feel the love that the new baby has brought to this family.
Welcome to the world Coy!  You are such a precious little boy.
  
  
 
Thank you so much "S" Family for inviting me into your lives for a few hours.  It was a real pleasure photographing your beautiful new family.  I look forward to working with you again.

Love,
Chryshelle {Custom Baby Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment