Thursday, December 15, 2011

On the 9th Day Before Christmas

On the 9th Day Before Christmas Chryshelle Spurgeon Photography gave to me one last chance to preserve my treasured gallery.

On January 1st my computer is backed up and cleaned out every year so I can start fresh in the New Year.  This means your your galleries from 2011 will no longer be accessible.  EEK!  I know, it is a bit scary to think you won't be able to see all your precious gallery images again.  But, I have an amazing one time offer for you that you will surely want to take advantage of!

This is a wonderful opportunity that has never been offered before and may not ever be offered again!  This is your chance to receive a backup disc with all images in your gallery with a print release up to an 8x10 size image.  Full session CDs are $200.  Limited Edition Mini Sessions are $100.  Wow!  Your digital files are only $10 each.  If you had more than 2 sessions with me in 2011, please contact me for an even better deal on your full year of photos on CD.

This deal ends TONIGHT, Dec 15th at 11:59pm. 
Payment must be received by Dec 15th at 11:59pm. 
Tax and $2 shipping applies.
Cannot be combined with any other offer.

TO RECEIVE THE DEAL:
1. Email me at info@CSProPhotography.com with your Name, Address, Session(s) purchasing, and method of payment (drop off cash or check, or Paypal), and whether you would like your CD mailed or will be picking up. 
2. I will respond with either my address or a Paypal invoice depending on your preferred payment method. 
3.  Payment must be received by Dec 15th at 11:59pm. 
4.  CDs will be ready for pick up or mailing as soon as payment is received.

No comments:

Post a Comment