Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brothers {Children's Photography in San Antonio, TX}

I couldn't believe when I got an email from someone to schedule a session that I hadn't seen in years.  And when I say years, I mean probably about 12.  I am so glad she did!  It amazes me how there are some people in this world that you can automatically reconnect with like no time has passed.  Well, a lot has changed since the last time we saw each other.  Mostly, all the kids we have.  lol  Funny thing is, both of our oldest children share the same name. 

Meet Tyler and Ryan.  The absolutely most fun and adorable pair of boys ever.  They were a joy to photograph and get along so well together.  They truly have a special bond.

I can't wait until you guys move back to Texas so the boys can become regulars on the blog.  :)
Love,
Chryshelle {Creative Children's Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment