Monday, May 10, 2010

Two peas in a pod {Custom Twin Photography in Houston, TX}

This weekend  I had the pleasure of photographing the tiniest newborn set of identical twin girls.  Meet Carleigh and Caroline.  Still under 5 lbs each, they were able to fit into my single-baby pod TOGETHER.  Absolutely adorable!  Funny thing is that they hated the flower hats.  It took me some major baby whispering to pull those shots off. :) But, it was so worth it in the end!  I was even able to get their two year old brother to snuggle and love on them for a few pictures. 

It was so great to meet you and see the wonderful support you have from your extended family.  Congratulations on the birth of your two precious girls!   I look forward to seeing them grow.

Love,
Chryshelle  {Creative Twin Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment