Saturday, March 20, 2010

There's no place like home, except Nana's {San Antonio, Texas Custom Children's Photography}

Every once in a while I get a session booked by a grandparent.  This one happened to be particularly close to my  heart.  This session was for my mom... our Nana.  Between me and my sister we have five children and we have very few photos of all the kids together especially one that would be "wall worthy".  So, my mom scheduled a session with me to do a group session with the children to update her frame above the TV.  It was chaotic, to say the least.  Ha ha. 

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek Nana!  I promise to have the whole session gallery up ASAP.  :)

 Thank you Mom for still paying me because you know it is my livelihood even though I am your daughter.  :)

Love,
Chryshelle {Custom Children Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment