Sunday, January 17, 2010

Twice the joy {Katy, TX Custom Newborn Twin Photography}

What a great weekend I had photographing babies. Another friend of mine recently gave birth to twin boys and I absolutely couldn't wait to get them in my camera's viewfinder.  They had a bit of a NICU stay, so I wasn't able to photograph them until this week.  They are 4 weeks old and still so tiny.  I had so much fun doing their portraits!  You wouldn't believe the number of changing and feeding breaks that are involved in a portrait session with twins.  Without further ado, I would like to welcome this handsome duo into the world.  Meet Kennan and Josiah.






Congratulations "K" Family!  I had a lovely time spending my afternoon with you.  I can't wait to get all 7 of you in the frame soon.

Love, Chryshelle {Custom Twin Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment