Thursday, December 3, 2009

Vintage Sessions Coming Soon! {Custom Vintage Photography Katy, Sugarland, Richmond, West Houston, TX}

I have started working on my calendar for 2010.  I have some really fun promotions coming up, so keep your eyes peeled for my new price list and really great specials! 

For now, you will definitely want to save the date for Vintage Portraits in January!  Hand coloring enhancement is included.  Hand coloring is the photo enhancement effect that leaves only a portion of the photo in color while everything else is converted to black and white.  You won't want to miss out so schedule today.  Spaces are limited!  *Ask me for details on group discounts - you pick the date and location.
(Click on the photo below to see a bigger image of the promo flier)


I will have several clothing options and props on hand.  You are welcome to bring along your own as well.  If you are looking for something specific please talk to me ahead of time.  I will do my best to find what you need to make your session amazing and one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment