Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Punk Princess Boutique {Commercial Photography Richmond, TX}

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing 4 beautiful little girls during a boutique session for Punk Princess Boutique.



We spent nearly three hours at the park rotating clothing, poses, and of course lots and lots of hair bows.



I absolutely love photographing little girls.



I just can't get enough of the pink, ruffled, bowed, fanciness that come paired with the twirling, sweet silliness of a little girl!



Thank you for choosing me for your all your commercial photography needs.  I am already coming up with ideas for our next session.

Love, Chryshelle

If you would like to see more photos from our session, please visit : Chryshelle Spurgeon Photography

To purchase any of the bows you see pictured, please visit : Punk Princess Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment